ASPEN.HYSYS.V7.2 化工流程模拟软件(fired heater好用)
HYSYS主要用在化工及機械方面的專業流程模擬軟體，可以讓工程師輕鬆地在電腦中實現生產裝置模型化，通過模擬再去找出問題，快速且完整的完美化生產流程。NDW Studio. 這是一套無實體模組測試軟體，許多產品在開發時因為製作時間費時或是費用高昂所以在開發階段無法產生實體產品，所以在測試時因為無實體而無法得到正確的數據，這時就需要這套軟體來產生"預估"的數據，以節省開發的時間。而這套更是針對於機械的長時間機械耐久效率來做分析的軟體，這是一套非常專業的分析軟體。
Aspen HYSYS is a market-leading process modeling tool for conceptual design, optimization, business planning, asset management, and performance monitoring for oil & gas production, gas processing, petroleum refining, and air separation industries. Aspen HYSYS is a core element of AspenTech’s aspenONE® Process Engineering applications.
- Efficient workflow for process design, equipment sizing, and preliminary cost estimation within one environment through integration with other aspenONE Process Engineering tools including Aspen Process Economic Analyzer cost modeling software, Aspen HTFS+® heat exchanger design tools, and Aspen Basic Engineering.
- Online deployment of models as part of an operator advisory system for better model-based decision support. The built-in advanced sequential quadratic program (SQP) algorithm for optimization enables offline and online optimization of designs and operating performance.
- Best-in-class physical properties methods and data: Aspen HYSYS offers a comprehensive thermodynamics foundation for accurate calculation of physical properties, transport properties, and phase behavior for the oil & gas and refining industries.
- Comprehensive library of unit operation models including distillation, reactions, heat transfer operations, rotating equipment, controller, and logical operations in both the steady state and dynamics environments. CAPE-OPEN compliant models are also fully supported.
- Workflow automation: Aspen HYSYS models can be linked to Microsoft Excel® using Aspen Simulation Workbook or Visual Basic® and used to automate the engineering workflow and deploy the model to a wider range of end-users in the field.
- Links to third-party tools: Aspen HYSYS includes links to several well-known tools including OLI’s electrolyte package, amines packages, PVT and Black Oil thermodynamics, and hydraulics packages from various third parties including Schlumberger, SPT, Petroleum Experts, and Neotec.
- ActiveX (OLE automation) compliance permits the integration of user-created unit operations, proprietary reaction kinetic expressions, and specialized property packages.
A number of additional options are available to enhance the value of Aspen HYSYS:
- Aspen HYSYS Dynamics™ provides dynamic simulation capability fully integrated within Aspen HYSYS and is used for safety and controllability studies, pressure relief studies, and optimizing transition, startup and shutdown policies.
- Aspen HYSYS Crude™ enables the simulation of crude oil assays and crude columns. It characterizes the hydrocarbon fluid by determining the hypothetical components that make up the oil and predicts their thermophysical and transport properties.
- Aspen HYSYS Amines™ simulates and optimizes gas and liquid sweetening processes involving single or blended amines. An advanced thermodynamic Li-Mather electrolyte model achieves more reliable results than empirical models, especially for blended amines.
- Aspen HYSYS Pipeline Hydraulics—OLGAS 2 -Phase incorporates industry-standard multiphase pipeline flow correlations within Aspen HYSYS to calculate pressure gradients, liquid holdups, and flow regimes.
- Aspen HYSYS Pipeline Hydraulics—PIPESYS enables the accurate modeling of single and multiphase flows to design, debottleneck, and optimize pipeline systems. It can account for pipeline elevation profiles, inline equipment, pipe composition and roughness, and fluid properties.
- Aspen HYSYS Upstream™ provides the E&P industry standard methods and techniques for handling petroleum fluids and brings together the disciplines of petroleum and process engineering. Production field data can be input in an easy to use environment to create an asset-wide model from the reservoir to the back end of the facility.
- Aspen HYSYS Petroleum Refining provides the refining industry with a multi-unit modeling tool with an Aspen HYSYS look and feel. It enables users to integrate crude assay libraries, conversion reactor models, and links to LP planning tools for better crude selection, planning and scheduling of operations.